Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Marvelous Mondays | t h r e e





Marvelous Monday on a Tuesday! I know, so confusing......

Drinking: Water and a homemade latte

Thinking: nursing my baby is the most wonderful thing. Also, my baby doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a little boy! I am so going to miss this sweet baby phase.

This morning I: went grocery shopping with the family. Nathan took a work call from Fred Meyer(yes,this is what we call flexible. It's pretty incredible, I'm not going to lie), and the babies and I picked up groceries for the week. Our bill came to $70ish dollars! Not bad for a week of groceries for a family of four. Then we all had breakfast in the Starbucks corner of the store...without ordering Starbucks. I'm always disappointed with their coffee. After that home to make coffee and baby naps!

To do: clean the studio, do a load of laundry, and exercise(Zumba!)

Reading: Curious George Flies a Kite and Be Nice To Spiders

Wearing: Bella's sweater and pants because I miss her.

 -a




No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.