Thursday, February 13, 2014

a new home.


This hiatus has gone on long enough.
The long pause has concurred with our moving into a new house. It is divine. The kitchen is three times the size of my old one, baby has her own room, and we have a studio space in the back of the house so we can work on music, art, sewing, and computer science. It was hard and tiring moving everything, but I have since forgotten the pain of it all. Also, we have a yard with a fire pit. We can't wait to throw some magical parties. Our landlords are some of the most lovely people I have ever met. They are part of the family of God, and Nathan and I have already learned so much about love and friendship from them.

Right now:
Baby sleeps

I am cooking:
Spaghetti squash

Drinking:
Water

Inspired by:
This : love her minimalistic style and how she effortlessly displays the beauty of nature & this : such a tangible explanation of homesteading.

Listening to:
The hum of my refrigerator.

Much love.
I will be back soon.

-a.

No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.