Sunday, October 20, 2013

Moments.

I am a moments girl. I love special moments. I cherish moments. I do not want to portray a fake life on this blog of mine. Everything you read actually happens. I strive to be as honest as I can when I share things about my little family. Over the past few years of reading blogs of all different genres, I have found one commonality. We all want to make our lives out to be perfection, and even if we don't think we do that, we do. We all fall into the prideful make believe of an unrealistic life. Our pictures are well thought out and executed. There is nothing wrong with that..but if the heart behind it it to make others want to drool over what we did today, then there is something amiss. I want to share pictures of my life, because they are true. And if you for some reason start to covet the way I am living, stop coveting and just start living. I will share every secret to how I run my house if you would like, and really, sometimes it is not so great, other times it is. Remember, you are you and I am me. We should desire to live beautiful functional lives. Don't covet though. Share life with me. 

Every week I will be sharing a 'moments' post. I would love to hear of your special moments in life. Please share in the comments box and we can enjoy life together.
All my love.
-a.





No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.