Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I just love you so much.

There is a sleeping baby in the other room. I love hearing her little sighs now and again. My hair all twisted up around my head. My love is off teaching some classes. And I have time. Time to sit and wonder and muse and come up with good ideas. No time to worry and fret and cry over things that didn't go well today. My husband pulled a book out of our shelf this morning for me to read. Disciplines of a Beautiful Woman. I kind of love the book. Published in 1977 and the woman who wrote it, o my goodness she is load of fun. She has told me multiple times in it that she loves me..and I am beginning to think that I love her too.  It has a cheesy cover and the back of the book is graced with a photo of Mrs.Annie Ortland herself, big hair and winning smile. I mostly like the book though, because it reminded me that I love Jesus. I just love Him so much. I love how He has changed my life, how he has changed my husband's life, how He has completely adjusted how we think and go about living. I love how He is just always there to listen. Always. I love how He smushed so many different kinds of people together to make His beautiful Bride the Church. I love His mystery.

That is all.
And I just want you to know that I love you so much. Everyone that reads this blog. I am so grateful for you.
Love,
-a.






No comments:

Post a Comment

merci.